Seattle World School/Nova Teen Health Center
Our new health center, also known as the ICHS (International Community Health Services) Student Health Center, is located next to the Seattle World School Office at the Meany building (301 21st Avenue E., Seattle, WA 98112). Phone: 206-971-0810
Services offered (but are not limited to):
- On-site care by a Licensed Medical or Mental Health Provider
- Appointments during and after school
- Physical exams and health assessments (including sports physicals and other routine exams)
- Immunizations and medications
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness and injuries
- Assessment and counseling related to mental health
- Nutrition consultations
- Reproductive health care
- Preventive health care including health education activities
- A health care home, including coordination of additional care at other clinics offering medical and dental services
- Referrals to other health care providers
Students can receive free medical and mental health care including nutritional information, therapy sessions,relationship help, shots and health care, contraception services, as well as STI/STD and pregnancy tests and solutions. It also provides assistance with drug addiction, recovery, services, and information.
Trans Resource Center at Nova
Nova's Trans Resource Center was created and is maintained by students through the Action Faction committee to provide clothing, other resources, and support for transgender students, at and outside of Nova.
Nova College and Career Center
The NOVA Career & College Center is located in (TBA). Bean Yogi
is the C.C.C. Specialist. Check for updates to be posted soon!